David Starkey in Cool Glasses on Question TimeBy James (SelectSpecs) - March 2, 2012
Any Question Time fans out there? David Starkey was present on last nights (1st March 2012) show rocking a cool pair of round style specs similar in style to the Persol PO3002V frames (below). While many may not agree with his open minded opinions, we do think this frame style suits him remarkably well and goes go to show that being in your 60's is no reason not to be adventurous with your choice of frame style.
The Persol PO3002CV
Similar posts you may like...
- Anne Hathaway Stuns us in a Stylish Pair of Geeky Glasses
- Daniel Craig Glasses – The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Avril Lavigne wears Geeky Glasses in “What The Hell”
- Tom Cruise in Persol Sunglasses in MI4: Ghost Protocol
- Skins Stars Wear SelectSpecs Glasses