James Bond: Skyfall – Daniel Craig wears Tom Ford Marko SunglassesBy James (SelectSpecs) - May 2, 2012
As we move ever closer to the release date of James Bond: Skyfall the more movie set pictures we begin to see from the media and fans close to the filming action (we actually caught some of the filming for Die another Day at Manston Airport, Kent back in 2002!). We reported back in December 2011 that Daniel Craig would be kitted out in Tom Ford clothing and accessories, now thanks to the media and fans we can see what Tom Ford sunglasses James Bond will be wearing in Skyfall.
James Bond in Tom Ford Sunglasses
We believe that Daniel Craig is wearing the Tom Ford Marko (FT0144 Colour 18V) in the below on set stills.
Tom Ford Marko – FT0144 in Colour 18V. Available for £224.35 from SelectSpecs.com
Unfortunately there's no trailer for Skyfall just yet, but a quick search of YouTube reveals some footage and a quick interview with Daniel Craig (wearing the Tom Fords!) on location in Istanbul.
You can see the trailer for Skyfall right here… not long to wait now!
Similar posts you may like...
- Daniel Craig to wear Tom Ford Sunglasses in James Bond: Skyfall
- SelectSpecs.com Sunglasses of the Year Award – Tom Ford Marko
- Daniel Craig Glasses – The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Oscar Nominated James Franco Sunglasses in 127 Hours
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – FHM’s Sexiest Woman Megan Fox and her Sunglasses