Mila Kunis in Mosley Tribes Raynes Sunglasses – Book of EliBy James (SelectSpecs) - January 16, 2010
Further to my previous post about Denzel Washington wearing Oakley Sunglasses in The Book of Eli, I have just been informed that another character in the film is also wearing sunglasses. The rather hot looking Mila Kunis, who voiced over Meg Griffin in Family Guy for the past 10 years and stared in the 2008 movie Max Payne, wears Mosley Tribes Raynes (created by Oliver Peoples) during her role as Solara. "The Book of Eli", is a post-apocalyptic tale in which a lone warrior, (Washington) fights his way across the wastelands of America in order to protect the sacred Book of Eli that holds the secrets to saving the future of humanity.
Thanks to Mosley Tribes who pointed this out.
Similar posts you may like...
- Denzel Washington in Oakley Sunglasses from The Book of Eli
- Lenny Kravitz Wearing Aviator Sunglasses and a Chuffin’ MASSIVE Scarf!!!
- Sunglasses from “The Hangover Part 2″
- You Even Need Sunglasses in Space – To Ban Those Rays
- Michelle Rodriguez in Aviator Sunglasses from Avatar