SelectSpecs.com Sunglasses of the Year Award – Tom Ford MarkoBy Chris (SelectSpecs) - January 11, 2013
The sunglasses category was a fiercely fought battle with so many great brands and models fighting it out, but we chose the Tom Ford Marko as our eventual winner of the SelectSpecs.com Sunglasses of the Year thanks to its stylish and well-built aviator design and the general feel of quality you get from this sunglasses frame when you hold it in your hands or wear it.
Not to mention, it was the Sunglasses of choice for 007 himself – James Bond – played by Daniel Craig in Skyfall (2012). How can you argue with Bond? These sunglasses have been flying off the shelf since the release of the latest Bond adventure, so he clearly knows something about fashion.
Congratulations Tom Ford.
Similar posts you may like...
- James Bond: Skyfall – Daniel Craig wears Tom Ford Marko Sunglasses
- Daniel Craig to wear Tom Ford Sunglasses in James Bond: Skyfall
- Daniel Craig Glasses – The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- SelectSpecs.com Glasses of the Year Award – Oakley Crosslink
- SelectSpecs are one of the Top Five Websites in Kent