Tom Hardy Sunglasses in Tinker Tailor Soldier SpyBy James (SelectSpecs) - September 13, 2011
Further to my blog post about Gary Oldman's Glasses in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, we couldn't help but notice Tom Hardy (Bronson, Inception, Dark Knight Rises) was also spotted wearing a classic pair of Aviator Sunglasses during his role as Ricki Tarr.
As this film was shot during the time of the Cold War era it goes to show how the Aviator style has remained at the pinnacle of popularity over the past 50+ years.
If you are looking for a similar style, we highly recommend a look at the ever popular Ray-Ban range of Aviator Sunglasses including these popular Aviator options:
See Tom Hardy in the classic Aviator sunglasses in the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Trailer
Similar posts you may like...
- Gary Oldman Glasses in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- Aviator ‘Style’ Sunglasses for the Summer Festival Season
- Michael Jackson – a life through Sunglasses
- Sharon Stone Wears Ed Hardy Sunglasses
- Oscars 2012 – Glasses and Sunglasses on the Red Carpet in Hollywood