Cébé have recently launched a new range of Sunglasses featuring special Melanine lenses for superior protection for babies’ vulnerable eyes.
Up until the age of 14, the eyes of babies and young children are still developing, and are extra-sensitive to intense light. UV radiation and blue light are the most dangerous of the sun’s rays, and hit the retina all day long. Prolonged exposure to blue light can lead to retinal damage and cause premature aging of the contour of the eyes.
Cébé’s Melanine lenses filter out 100% of UV rays and 98% of blue light. The final 2% percent of blue light allowed through the lens is needed for colour recognition allowing the child to see the colour blue and have an excellent and natural perception of their surroundings.
Cébé Kanga sunglasses RRP £29
- Suitable for ages 1-3 yrs
- Melanine lenses for the best protection from the sun’s rays
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Bi-material frame: The frame is made of two materials. The hard Grilamid frame guarantees great resistance, ergonomy and stability on the child’s face, whilst all the surfaces in contact with the skin are covered with soft material to ensure maximum comfort and safety
- Xtra-Flex hinge: The hinge is made of soft material giving great flexibility to the frame and ensuring a fit perfectly adapted to the developing shape and size of the youngest heads
- Elastic strap: The strap clips directly to the temples tips for improved comfort and security during movement
To view the complete range of Cébé Junior Sunglasses for babies and young children click here.
(Not all colour options feature Malanine lenses).