FREE Single Vision Lenses.
Staring at digital screens all day?
Protect your eyes from harmful UV and Blue Light with BlueGuard Digital Protection lenses from $11.42.
Freeform varifocal from $45.66
Suitable for Tints
Includes Case & Cloth
12 Months Warranty
Call us on (646) 878-6195
Mon. to Fri. 9am - 5pm GMT
by WorldPay & PayPal.
No quibble 14 day money back returns.
4.6 / 5 - 7 Review(s) - Add your review
83% of customers recommend this product (5 of 6)
A Armleder, GB
15th May 2017
Prescription was fine and the glasses fitted well, however, I have two quibbles:
1) they were somewhat late (about a week after the promised delivery time) and
2) the fact that the wallpaper on the site (where you choose your glasses) is white means you cannot see the shape of the rimless glasses - meaning the glasses I got were not exactly what I wanted in shape, however, they are OK for reading. A suggestion would be to make the wallpaper on the site grey or a pastel colour.
Fit - As expected I'd recommend this product
M Priestley, GB
10th April 2017
This is my first pair of frameless glasses, having previously been put off by the high street prices. They are well built and do the job, but there are a few niggles that mean this is probably also my last pair of frameless glasses:
Despite getting the extra-thin lenses (1.74 index):
- While the vision is great when looking straight ahead, it's less good when glancing even slightly to the side, and white light splits into colours, for which I blame the lower Abbe value (google it) of high-index lenses. I'll probably go back to thicker lenses and hide them with full frames in future.
- The front of the arms protrude stylishly beyond the hinge, and snag on clothing etc.
- The nose pads have a sharp ridge around them. While this shouldn't generally come into contact with your nose, they can scrape your skin occasionally.
Despite these niggles, they feel robust and I expect to get a couple of years' use out of them.
Fit - As expected I wouldn't recommend this product
Not sure if this frame is right for you? See our guide to face shapes & frame styles here.
All prescription glasses are made to an incredibly high standard in one of our labs. Find out more here.
Finding the correct frame size to suit you requires you to know a little about the different measurements that are used. Size information is normally broken down in to arm / temple length (ranges between 120 - 150mm), bridge width (ranges between 14 - 24mm, and lens width (ranges between 40 - 62mm). We also include a frame height measurement where possible, this can vary depending on frame style.
If you require further help, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on (646) 878-6195 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT) for further assistance.
If you have a pair of glasses that are a perfect fit, you can usually find the frame size information on the frame - usually on the arm or the bridge.
What to look for?
You will often find a variety of information on the frame, including model number, branding and frame sizing. The numbers you are looking for will be similar to this format 150 - 22 - 50 although this can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. These numbers provide the following information:-
150 - Arm / temple size (in mm), a 3 digit value normally ranging from 120 - 150.
22 - Bridge size (in mm), a 2 digit value normally ranging from 14 - 24.
50 - Lens width (in mm), a 2 digit value normally ranging from 40 - 62.
We do our best to ensure we stock all available items from all our supplied brands so if an item is not listed it may be out of stock or discontinued. If you do not see the frame size you require please contact us through our Customer Services system where we will try to assist you.
More about frame sizes »
View 360° Image
You can rotate the image by clicking on the image and moving your mouse left or right.