Oakley TwoFace Sunglasses
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Oakley OO9189 TwoFace
Product ID /GTIN
12 Months Warranty
Includes Case & Cloth
This product ships to UK & Europe only
Call us on (646) 878-6195
Mon. to Fri. 9am - 5pm GMT
by WorldPay & PayPal.
No quibble 14 day money back returns.
Not sure if these sunglasses will suit you? Take a look at our guide to face shapes & frame styles here.
Unsure of the difference between polarized or transitions/photochromic technologies? Our handy guide to lenses explains all here.
We always recommend polarized lenses for driving. Check out our guide to choosing safe sunglasses here.
Finding the correct frame size to suit you requires you to know a little about the different measurements that are used. Size information is normally broken down in to arm / temple length (ranges between 120 - 150mm), bridge width (ranges between 14 - 24mm, and lens width (ranges between 40 - 62mm). We also include a frame height measurement where possible, this can vary depending on frame style.
If you require further help, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on (646) 878-6195 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT) for further assistance.
If you have a pair of glasses that are a perfect fit, you can usually find the frame size information on the frame - usually on the arm or the bridge.
What to look for?
You will often find a variety of information on the frame, including model number, branding and frame sizing. The numbers you are looking for will be similar to this format 150 - 22 - 50 although this can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. These numbers provide the following information:-
150 - Arm / temple size (in mm), a 3 digit value normally ranging from 120 - 150.
22 - Bridge size (in mm), a 2 digit value normally ranging from 14 - 24.
50 - Lens width (in mm), a 2 digit value normally ranging from 40 - 62.
We do our best to ensure we stock all available items from all our supplied brands so if an item is not listed it may be out of stock or discontinued. If you do not see the frame size you require please contact us through our Customer Services system where we will try to assist you.
More about frame sizes »
View 360° Image
You can rotate the image by clicking on the image and moving your mouse left or right.