Daniel Craig to wear Tom Ford Sunglasses in James Bond: SkyfallBy James (SelectSpecs) - December 1, 2011
Well well well, it's been officially confirmed that Daniel Craig will be wearing Tom Ford Sunglasses in the next installment of the James Bond franchise, Skyfall, to be released on the 26th October 2012 in UK cinemas.
When the Skyfall announcment was made on the 3rd November 2011 we did ponder whether Daniel Craig would be wearing Persol's or Tom Ford's, or something completely different (I think he would look marvellous in a pair of sparkly Chopards myself!). It looks like our ponderings were proved to be correct!
Tom Ford said:-
"I could not be happier to be dressing Daniel Craig again in the next James Bond film" said Ford, " James Bond epitomises the Tom Ford man in his elegance, style and love of luxury”.
This is not the first time Tom Ford have been called upon to provide Sunglasses for the suarve Mr Bond with Daniel Craig sporting the stunning FT108S in The Quantum of Solace as displayed below.
We're already looking forward to seeing what Mr Bond will be wearing in the first trailer, likely to be screened early next year. More to follow…
Similar posts you may like...
- James Bond: Skyfall – Daniel Craig wears Tom Ford Marko Sunglasses
- Daniel Craig Glasses – The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- SelectSpecs.com Sunglasses of the Year Award – Tom Ford Marko
- Chris Hemsworth Wears Carrera Sunglasses on Set of New Movie Rush
- Myleene Klass steps out in Thick Rim Tom Ford FT5040 Glasses