Are you a new customer looking to buy glasses online for the first time? Not sure how to get your prescription from your optician or don't quite understand the layout or terminology used? Well SelectSpecs.com can help you. We have recently written a short guide to buying your glasses online that will hopefully help those that are perhaps a little uncomfortable with buying glasses from the Internet. Our short guide covers the following areas:
- Buying Glasses Online, is it Safe?
- Getting and Understanding your Prescription
- How to check your PD (Pupillary Distance)
- Choosing the Correct Frame Style to Suit your Face
- Understanding Different Frame Sizes
- Why you should Choose Thin Lenses
- Understanding the Different Lens Coatings Available
- Ordering your Glasses from SelectSpecs.com
- How do our Prices Compare with the High Street and Online Competitors?
You can read our Glasses Guide – Guide to Buying Glasses Online article found in our Help & Information pages. If you think we have missed an area that you think we should be covering, why not let us know by commenting on this blog post.