Daniel Craig Glasses – The Girl With The Dragon TattooBy James (SelectSpecs) - October 3, 2011
James Bond star Daniel Craig stars in Oscar Nominee David Fincher's remake of the Swedish film, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
Daniel Craig who is best known for sporting a pair of either Persol or Tom Ford Sunglasses in his two James Bond movies (Casino Royale & Quantum of Solace) swaps in the suave image for the role of a journalist wearing a classic pair of specs in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Unfortunately we're unable to identify the glasses that Daniel Craig wears as there are no clear identifying marks on the frames, so if you know what these are please drop a comment below. The closest style we could find were these fantastic Tom Ford FT5150 spectacles.
If past David Fincher films are anything to go by, (Fight Club, Se7en, Social Network, the list goes on…) then The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is sure to be a classic must see. I certainly know of one David Fincher fan in the SelectSpecs office that will be most eager to see it!
Watch "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" trailer below.
Similar posts you may like...
- Daniel Craig to wear Tom Ford Sunglasses in James Bond: Skyfall
- James Bond: Skyfall – Daniel Craig wears Tom Ford Marko Sunglasses
- SelectSpecs.com Sunglasses of the Year Award – Tom Ford Marko
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer London Rare Print Edition – Perfect for The Diamond Jubilee or 2012 London Olympic Games
- David Starkey in Cool Glasses on Question Time