Denzel Washington in Oakley Sunglasses from The Book of EliBy James (SelectSpecs) - January 13, 2010
New out this week in UK cinemas is the Hughes brothers “Book of Eli“, a post-apocalyptic tale in which a lone warrior, (Denzel Washington) fights his way across the wastelands of America in order to protect the sacred Book of Eli that holds the secrets to saving the future of humanity.
Denzel Washington is wearing what we believe to be the Oakley Inmate Sunglasses during his role as the lone hero. However, we have noticed that there seems to be a slight difference in the arms between the sunglasses from the movie and that displayed on the Oakley website, but the frame style appears to be identical.
Want to know what Denzel’s co-star, Mila Kunis is wearing during the Book of Eli? See the Mila Kunis in Mosley Tribes Raynes Sunglasses – Book of Eli post.
Denzel Washington was also recently seen wearing prescription glasses and chubbing up to star along side John Travolta in Tony Scott’s re-make of The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 – See our blog post about the movie here.
See below for HD version of the trailer for the film…
The film is due for release on the 15th January 2010.
Similar posts you may like...
- Mila Kunis in Mosley Tribes Raynes Sunglasses – Book of Eli
- Miss Dior: Mila Kunis – Voted Sexiest Woman Alive 2012
- Glasses worn by John Travolta & Denzel Washington in The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
- Zac Efron in his Ray-Ban, Oakley & Oliver Peoples Sunglasses
- Michelle Rodriguez in Aviator Sunglasses from Avatar