Hey! We think you're in United States of America
Shop there in $ USD

10% OFF for New Customers   Get Discount »
No discount codes currently available.

For new customers get 10% OFF your first order - Simply sign up to our email to receive your code (please note that discount is not automatically applied!).

Glasses Vouchers - NHS & Edenred Eyecare

Unfortunately we do not accept NHS vouchers on our website, however we do accept Edenred Eyecare vouchers. We do however accept NHS vouchers in our store in Westgate on Sea, Kent, UK. The Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations of 1992 state that habitual users of VDU's are entitled to regular eye examinations paid for by their employer.

If your employers issue Edenred Eyecare Vouchers, you may redeem this against the cost of your spectacles with us.

How do I use Eyecare Vouchers?

After your eye examination, your optician will complete a VDU Certificate of Recommendation. Make sure it is signed and stamped and you receive two copies. One copy must be given to the person who issued you the Eye Examination Voucher, and the other should be kept for your records.

The report form determines whether you require and are eligible for a pair of basic single vision spectacles, specifically for VDU work. If box C or D are ticked your employer will provide you with a Spectacle Voucher.

You may use your Edenred Eyecare Voucher to purchase basic single vision lens spectacles, unfortunately the legislation does not cover bi-focal lenses, Varifocal lenses, tinted lenses or contact lenses however.

The Spectacle Voucher can be used against the full cost of a pair of spectacles or you may wish to purchase an item beyond the value of your voucher, which you can then contribute the remaining balance. In either case, please place your order normally on the website. Please just add a note in the additional information or comments box to advise that you are using this voucher and it's value. All you have to do is pop this in the post with a copy of your order attached, we will take care of the rest.

Please note: These vouchers do not cover the cost of the postage and therefore postage costs are non-refundable.

I don't have a voucher - can I still get help with the cost of my spectacles?

If you require spectacles and you use a VDU (computer screen) for your job, you may still be entitled to a contribution from your employer.

Click here to see the criteria used to evaluate whether or not you are entitled to help: Display Screen Equipment Work 'Guidance on Regulations' 1992.